dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.* - import first or last?

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 07:40:17 -0600

  In Netbeans, I just right-click on the light-bulb and select "Add
import for ..." and don't even look at the import section to see where
it puts the import.

Now I suppose I should start looking.
Tom

P.S. I would suggest that classes in GlassFish code shouldn't duplicate
Java SE class names if possible.