dev@glassfish.java.net

Disabling JMS Connection Factories

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 14:26:39 -0600

The admin alias seems to be wonky, so I'm going to send this a wider
audience (and hope that this isn't wonky as well :)

I'm currently working on this issue:
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-14994

The error occurs when trying to save the enabled/disabled state of the
connection factory, which involves, ultimately, I think, updating the
relevant resource-ref entries for the connection factory.

My first question is is that enough? Are there other operations
required to enable/disable the factory? Secondly, is there (or should
there be) a CLI for that. I haven't seen one, so that leaves writing
one (or having the relevant team write one) or compute all the relevant
REST URLs for the resource-refs and updating those.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to proceed? I'm content to
iterate over a list URLs, but I'd rather do it The Right Way, if there
is one. :)

--
Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff