dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgrade issues

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:22:46 -0500

I guess you're seeing it because your newly-upgraded 3.1 domain has the 'adminadmin' password for the admin user. But the admin console should just prompt you for it -- this looks like a new bug to me.

Since the workspace right now is a very quickly moving target, I suggest you just work around it. After starting the server (your step 4), change the admin password to "". See if you can get into the admin console after that.

Cheers,
Bobby