dev@glassfish.java.net

Jane Young (or any other wise engineer): Getting a job on hudson.glassfish.org

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 07:19:40 -0800

Hello Jane,

I desparately need to get two JSF jobs on hudson.glassfish.org. We have
some new external contributors and it's only fair to them that we give
them a way to tell whether or not it's safe to check in.

Can you give me an account on that hudson instance so I can create these
jobs?

1. build Mojarra and run automated tests against GlassFish trunk

2. build Mojarra and run automated tests against Tomcat 6.

Thanks,

Ed