dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Local Strings in GlassFish

From: vince kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:55:01 -0700

I read through the proposal and I like it... I think. There are some
parts of the proposal that I don't completely understand.

Do you have a fisheye link for a commit that implements your proposal
for a prototypical case...

I guess the commit would need to have

1. the code for the new Strings.java class
2. the changes necessary in a class that currently has a static instance
of something (LocalStringsImpl... I guess)

Such an example would eliminate many ambiguities...

vbk