dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: quicklook tests failing

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 16:51:06 -0700

I don't.

I remember lots of discussion about this but I thought the end state
was that we would either make the quicklook tests set it if it's
necessary, or we would remove those tests until it was no longer
necessary to set it.

I don't like that we've broken compatibility with the quicklook test
execution procedure... :-)