dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: two versions of glassfish-resources_X_Y.dtd?

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:16:33 -0400

Hi, Vince
    I have already talked with Jagadish about this, he will remove the
glassfish-resources_1_4.dtd (he is responsible for the resource dtds).

   You probably have already noticed, I have checked in the changes for
the deployment descriptor dtds. I was going to let you know once
Jagadish takes care of the resource dtd also.

   Thanks again for bringing up this whole discussion.

- Hong