dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Yesterday's change broke ejb devtests

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:14:45 -0400

Thanks! I have updated workspace and asadmin deploy --upload=true worked
as expected now.

Though when I tried to verify the clustering deployment, I could not
even start the instance now. Some changes checked in today broke the
instance start (I was able to start the instance without any problem
with the workspace I checked out this morning). We need to have an EE
set of the QL tests soon..