dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: hudson port conflicts

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:53:49 -0700

Is Hudson just making sure *it* doesn't allocate those ports for any other jobs?

Or does it actually make sure no other processes on that machine are
using those ports? And even if it does, there's nothing preventing
a non-Hudson job from using those ports between when Hudson allocates
them to your job, and when your job starts using them.