dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Yesterday's change broke ejb devtests

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:04:24 -0400

Hi, Bill

>> Yes, we have seen the same thing. Seems any DAS deployment with
>> --upload=true was broken and the clustering deployment was also broken
>> (there the --upload is always set to true). Jerome is helping to
>> investigate the cause right now...
>
> I added a quicklook test to test --upload=true, so that should be
> working in at least simple cases. If not, we need to fix the
> quicklook test!
Somehow when we run the whole QL tests from top, these tests are not
being run. When I went to that directory (web/helloworld) and ran all
tests there, I saw the same failure:

deploy-upload-v3-impl:
     [echo] deploying hellojsp.war with --upload

deploy-upload-v3-impl-unix:
     [exec] remote failure: Unknown plain text format. Response from
the server: {0}
     [exec] Command deploy failed.
     [exec] Result: 1

Ming: can you take a look to see why these deploy-upload tests were not
being run if we ran the tests from the top?

Thanks,

- Hong