dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [arch] add a new asadmin redeploy option or reuse existing one for the new EJB feature?

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:59:38 -0700

We have null value as the default for --dropandcreatetables (which has been
specified as false in the latest manpages, but the documentation explains that
if it's not set, the DD settings apply.

But thanks for bringing this up - we'd need to support auto-deploy where there
are no asadmin options...

thanks,
-marina