dev@glassfish.java.net

exporting no packages (Re: Wiki page with OSGi package statistics for various glassfish bundles)

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 12:38:00 -0400

On May 6, 2010, at 8:33 PM, Sahoo wrote:

> Yes, I did say that modules which hold the implementations do not
> need to and should not export the implementation packages. [...]

Given a pom like the one for the upgrade tool:

http://tinyurl.com/2alszs5

...how do I tell it to not export any packages? As far as I can tell,
this jar doesn't need to involve OSGi in any way. It's an executable
jar file that interacts with other jars only through the manifest
classpath.

Thanks,
Bobby