dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Any help on create-instance command...

From: Naman Mehta <Naman.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:59:58 +0530

hi,

Now I tried create-local-instance command,

./asadmin create-local-instance
Enter the value for the instance_name operand> instance1
Command create-local-instance executed successfully.

naman_at_naman:/space/gfv3/v3setup/glassfishv3/bin$ ./asadmin
start-local-instance
Enter the value for the instance_name operand> instance1
java.io.IOException: No domain.xml. It should be here:
/space/gfv3/v3setup/glassfishv3/glassfish/nodeagents/naman/instance1/config/domain.xml
Command start-local-instance failed.

It's creating all empty directories in my setup folder. Any
workaround/help for the same?

Regards,
Naman