dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Reviewer's Guidelines

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:22:20 -0700

Marina Vatkina wrote:
> Chris,
>
> How is the review page expected to be linked? As the status?

The guideline advises linking from your name in the Reviewers column.
This would result in multiple links to the same review page and would
allow someone to run their mouse over the reviewer's names to see who
has provided feedback (by the presence of a link).

If an author wanted to create the initial review page for their
functional spec linking from the Status column would be reasonable.

Chris