dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: running regex in Ant file from maven: No supported regular expression matcher found

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:18:48 +1000

Hi Jane, Ming,

I'm resending this e-mail to you in particular as it relates to a change
I'd need to make in the QuickLook's pom.xml to run a task automatically
during the nightly builds.

As I understood it I need to add dependencies on the two libraries
mentioned in my pom excerpt below.
Should I somehow have these jars published to one of the maven
repositories? Or point to one where it is already published? Or change
the group or artifact Id to something that is already published in our
maven repositories?
I'm sorry, I have no experience in maven and don't even understand where
to start..

Thanks,
Dies