dev@glassfish.java.net

attn module leads: upgrade information

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:23:03 -0400

Hi all,

As you know, modules are responsible for implementing their own
portion of upgrade from 2.X to 3.X. The target milestone for all
modules to implement upgrade is milestone 4. By milestone 2, I'd like
at least an estimated date and a description of what needs to be done
in your area. Please head over to:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3.1UpgradeDashboard

...and enter your status. There's a link there to the v3 page so you
can get an idea of that people have used before in the description
field. Since you're reading this, you should at least be at status "0"
as explained on the page, so I'll at least know whether or not you've
read this. :)

Cheers,
Bobby