dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: want to speed up the build ?

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:19:40 -0700

You don't need to to wipe out local maven repository regularly. The
Hudson continuous dev job has been running with the same maven
repository for months now. But if you start seeing unusual slowness or
failures with the build and it's not related to your code changes, first
check if Hudson jobs are passing before removing the bad artifact from
your local maven repo.