dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: developer testing

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:05:04 -0500

No, this is meant to represent all of the developer test frameworks that
are available for GlassFish developers. Thank you for the link to the
dashboard; I've added the link to this page to provide a list of actual
tests that have been implemented.

Scanning through the dashboard, it appears that most of the tests use
one of these frameworks. There are a few exceptions, especially for
projects outside the GlassFish source repository (which would be
expected) Those not using one of those three frameworks include MEJB,
JSF, JAX-WS, scripting/ruby, Admin console, and GMS. But the rest use
one of the three frameworks listed.

The Developer Testing page is not intended to list what developer tests
exist (the DashBoard does that). Rather, this is intended to give
developers an overview of what frameworks they have to choose from when
thinking about how to implement new developer tests.

Tom