dev@glassfish.java.net

calculating devtests result

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:45:18 -0700

Team,

If you don't use ant based tests under v2/appsetv-tests/devtests ignore
this email.

If you do, and you already use $APS_HOME/test_results.html to store the
results, and would like to have a generic target that not only reports
the test count but also returns an exit code for pass/failure, then
there is a nice way to do that.

web tests are using it for some time already (see "dev-report" target in
web/build.xml), and I've recently added a similar one as an extra target
to the ejb devtests to let hudson correctly react to the failed tests.

If there is any interest in it, we can make it a common target.

Regards,
-marina