dev@glassfish.java.net

developer testing

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:04:07 -0500

Greetings,

Linked from the Improving GlassFish
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ImprovingGlassFish> wiki
page, I added a page on Developer Testing
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperTesting>. This is
just a brief overview of what is available regarding developer testing
of GlassFish. If you see anything there that is wrong, or you would like
to add more content about developer testing, please edit the page. If
this replicates something that already exists on the wiki, my apologies.

Thanks.
Tom

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Tom Mueller | Principal Member of Technical Staff