dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Wiki best practice

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:56:12 -0500

There must be something in the style sheets for wiki.glassfish.java.net
that is causing this. The wiki.updatecenter.java.net site uses the same
JSP wiki software as wiki.glassfish.java.net and it displays page links
in tables just fine (the text is blue for links). So with the right
stylesheets, it is possible to solve this problem.

Tom