dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Develop-test-debug cycle in v3

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:45:50 -0700

Jane: From the GlassFish installation in "modules" folder, you can
create symlinks to the maven artifact in the target folder.
Byron: Great Idea! As soon as you start working on a module, go create
the symlink. You can also do it on Windows with Junctions [1]

[1] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896768.aspx