dev@glassfish.java.net

No GlassFish engineering meeting this week

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:43:44 -0700

Folks,

Due to the GlassFish planning meetings occurring this week we will
not have an engineering meeting this week.

I have updated the one-pager templates to request information about
open source software the project consumes. This info is needed by
Carla as part of the release approval process. Specifically I modified
section 4.13 (4.13.1, 4.13.2) Dependencies. The new template version
is 1.91. If you have already started writing your one-pager/functional
spec please make sure the OSS related info from the updated 4.13 section
is included for your project.

On the topic of one-pagers/functional specs we are aiming to have
initial drafts start appearing this Friday and review ready drafts
available on May 24th.

Please place links to your one-pager/functional specs here:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FunctionalSpecs

and update the Status column.

Chris