dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: commits list

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:24:54 -0500

I am on the commits list with my dev.java.net e-mail address, and
after the Sun->Oracle e-mail switchover I changed my dev.java.net
forwarding to use my oracle.com address and I'm getting the messages.

I don't think I had to do anything else, but I did a lot of e-mail
address changes in one place so I might have forgotten some of the
details.

- Tim