dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: HowTo add a new property to domain.xml

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:38:16 -0500

Modify the SecurityService.java interface definition. Add a getter
(annotated with @Attribute) and setter method to the interface.

I am not sure if we have official documentation on making these sorts
of changes. The best bet, at the moment, is to find an existing
attribute on some config interface (which corresponds to a domain.xml
element) and pattern your new one after that one.

If you have specific questions about what to do for a particular new
attribute post them to this list and someone will be able to help.

- Tim