dev@glassfish.java.net

diff configuration parameter and the same thing

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:44:01 -0700

In GlassFish, we have the public jvm option:
org.glassfish.web.rfc2109_cookie_names_enforced
In Grizzly, we have internal jvm option
com.sun.grizzly.util.http.ServerCookie.COOKIE_VERSION_ONE_STRICT_COMPLIANCE
used in Cookies.java ServerCookies.java.
These two environment need to be the same value in GlassFish and Grizzly.
In this cases, users need to set the value twice consistently.
Should we just use jvm option name
org.glassfish.web.rfc2109_cookie_names_enforced in GlassFish?
Then we only need to set one jvm option in this case.
Please let me know if you have any concern.
Thanks.
     Shing Wai Chan