dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: ShrinkWrap Integration with Embedded Glassfish

From: Andrew Lee Rubinger <alr_at_alrubinger.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:25:00 -0500

Our community contributor, Aslak Knutsen, has provided an initial
implementation which I've confirmed works pretty well for simple EJB JAR
deployment at least. It's in our source repos as an option extension
module to ShrinkWrap.

Source:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/common/shrinkwrap/trunk/extension-glassfish/src/main/java/org/jboss/shrinkwrap/glassfish/impl/ShrinkwrapReadableArchiveImpl.java
http://community.jboss.org/message/523096
Issues:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SHRINKWRAP-124
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SHRINKWRAP-126
Build instructions:
http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14304

Would you guys like to copy this into your repos? Then you can easily do:

EmbeddedDeployer.deploy(Archive<?> archive, DeployCommandParameters params){
   // Delegate to the existing impl
   this.deploy(archive.as(ShrinkwrapReadableArchive.class), params)
}

S,
ALR