dev@glassfish.java.net

"hidden" asadmin commands

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:38:22 -0800

At Jerome's suggestion, I'm about to check in a change that will cause
asadmin commands that start with underscore ("_") to *not* be included
in the list-commands output. Currently the only such command is
"__locations". I'll be adding a new "_get-restart-required" command soon.

These hidden commands don't need to have man pages because we don't
expect users to be using them directly. Instead, they're used internally
by the implementations of other asadmin commands.

Any examples showing list-commands output should be updated to not show
"__locations".

We can add a "-a" option to list-commands if there's demand.