dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: question: adding a quicklook test

From: Bobby Bissett <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:11:27 -0500

> I am not sure if your test will fit for v3 QL since it will start a
> v2.1 domain. The details instructions of adding tests to QL is
> described in quicklook/QuickLook_Test_Instructions.html. Let's move
> off-line if you have specific question.

It's not starting a v2.1 server, just starting the plain ol' v3 server
and giving it a v2.1 domain. GFv3 automatically detects that it's a
v2.1 domain and performs the upgrade before going ahead with the start
up. Does that make sense? It should be irrelevant to the test harness
what's in the domain that's being started.

I've looked through the instructions and don't see anything that quite
fits. For instance, it would need to shut down the server after any
other tests have run, then restart the server with a different -domain
argument, then shut down the server again.

Thanks,
Bobby