dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Monitoring update

From: Jennifer Chou <Jennifer.Chou_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:26:44 +0100

public UnprocessedChangeEvents changed(PropertyChangeEvent[]
propertyChangeEvents) {
for (PropertyChangeEvent event : propertyChangeEvents) {
if (event.getSource() instanceof ContainerMonitoring) {
                ContainerMonitoring cm =
(ContainerMonitoring)event.getSource();
                String name = cm.getName(); <--- check for ejb-container
               String level = cm.getLevel();
}
}