dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: common/container-common OSGi question

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:22:11 +0530

Jane,

I don't think there is any single person responsible for
container-common. You are right, that package is not part of the jar
being built. From the package name, it appears that some one from
security team would have done some refactoring which caused this
regression.

Kumar,
can you please take a look?

Thanks,