dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 modules open in netbeans as <Badly formed Maven Project>

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:59:30 -0700

I'm running into this too. I don't understand the solution below.
I've got hk2 checked out. Do I need to load it as a project in
NetBeans? I tried that and it doesn't seem to work. If I build
it outside of NetBeans, what do I do with the result? Does it have
to end up in the .m2 repo that NetBeans is using?

Has anyone figured out why this problem occurs to begin with?