dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: GlassFish Issue Tracker on java.net is down

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:48:05 +0200

Now it works. Strange. I tried it lots of times before and it always
wanted me to log in once more: I typed my name and password, pressed the
button, it needed lots of time and then said "You are currently logged
in as mkarg" but AGAIN askes for user name and password. Pretty weird.
It did never jump to the page itself, it always looped in the login
page. But now it works. Weird.

Regards
Markus