dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Wrong ServerEnvironmentImpl properties in embedded mode?

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:19:28 -0700

On Aug 13, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Marina Vatkina wrote:

> For a "pure" embedded-all.jar - yes, but how about the one that can
> work with the existing gf installation in no-inplanted (how do you
> call it btw?) mode?
this will still be inplanted mode so it should work out of the box
since the installRoot exist and is correct. I don't have a name for
that mode yet, static inplanted maybe since it's basically not
extensible as opposed to the normal inplanted where we put all jars in
the modules directory in the classpath.

jerome