dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: NetBeans profiler cannot connect to b54; b59 is OK

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:07:40 -0500

One update.

Deep reminded me what I discovered (and forgot) earlier that I needed to
update the ${installDir}/osgi/felix/conf/config.properties file to
include org.netbeans.* in the boot delegation expression.

That seems to have helped with the direct method of attaching the profiler.

I'm still curious why attaching dynamically does not work with b54.

Thanks.

- Tim