dev@glassfish.java.net

How to debug glassfish v2.1 in netbean 5.0

From: glassfish.lu <glassfish.lu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 23:44:58 +0800

Hi All:
I am a newbie to glassfish v2.1.1 .

I have built glassfish v2.1.1 successfully by following the recommended build procedure.
And further more, I have imported the glassfish v2.1.1 project into Netbeans 5.0.
For Netbeans 6.7, there are always compiling error shown in the IDE.

Now I want to debug the glassfish v2.1.1 in Netbeans 5.0 and trace the bootstrap flow of Glassfish.
What I found is by jpda, however I found once Netbeans had connected to Glassfish v2.1.1 by JPDA.
The Glassfish will be started right now. Won't stop at the breakpoint.
Such as I have set up a breakpoint at the method.
com.sun.enterprise.cli.framework.CLIMain::main.

I have no thought of what is wrong.
So any suggestion about the debug is appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Regards.
Michael Lu

2009-07-01