dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can't build glassfish to a different repository than .m2

From: Terena Chinn-Fujii <Terena.Chinnfujii_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:42:11 -0700

Hi Martin,

The RE promoted and nightly builds always wipes out the previous build
workspace, does a fresh checkout and uses a clean maven repository
each time.

So, after I checkout the SVN sources, I then build as:

% mvn
-Dmaven.repo.local=/export2/hudson/jobs/gf-trunk-build-weekly/workspace/repository
<rest of command>

Are you using Maven 2.0.9?

Hope this helps.

Terena