dev@glassfish.java.net

WebSecurityManager.hasNoConstrainedResources()

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:22:07 -0700

I am getting 403 accessing an webapp deployed in embedded mode. Further
debugging shows that WebSecurityManager.hasNoConstrainedResources() is
returning false whereas the same webapp deployed non-embedded returns
true for WebSecurityManager.hasNoConstrainedResources(). The webapp
does not have any security constraints defined.

WebSecurityManager.allResourcesCP and allConnectionsCP permission are
false for embedded scenario.

     // permissions tied to unchecked permission cache, and used
     // to determine if the effective policy is grant all
     // WebUserData and WebResource permisions.
     private CachedPermission allResourcesCP = null;

     private CachedPermission allConnectionsCP = null;

Where do I need to grant additional security settings if at all for
embedded case?

Thanks,
Amy