dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Network config questions

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:46:07 -0400

I have 0 data to back this up, but I'd say the common case would be a
1:1 match between network-listener and protocol. Having said that,
large systems might reuse elements quite a bit. Port unification might
blur those lines as well. I'd suggest getting feedback from
jeanfrancois, alexey, dhiru, and rajiv (I think). They were the
progenitors of the grizzly config spec. I just picked it up and
finished it up so some of those decisions pre-date my involvement so I
don't have all the rationalizations behind some of them.