dev@glassfish.java.net

URGENT: Jane Young: New JSR-303 impl ready for you

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:09:31 -0700

I've created an SVN tag for the latest source drop of JSR-303 from
JBoss, per the instructions at [1]. The tag is

http://mercurial.sfbay.sun.com/svn/glassfish/tags/bean-validator-3.0-JBoss-4.0.0.Beta2-b01

This tag was created from the trunk of

http://mercurial.sfbay.sun.com/svn/glassfish/external/bean-validator/1.0.CR3

I have ran my manual integration tests (including the Quicklook tests
with Security Manager Enabled and not Enabled) and everything is ok.
Please let me know when you've published the binary to our maven repo
and when the binary is included in the Glassfish V3 nightly.

The maven info for the artifact in the bundle/osgi directory is:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.glassfish</groupId>
  <artifactId>bean-validator</artifactId>
  <version>3.0-JBoss-4.0.0.Beta2-b01</version>
  <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

Ed

[1] http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3Jsr303BeanValidationIntegration