dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: new asadmin command

From: Vishal Mehra <vishal.m.mehra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:46:53 -0700

Seeing recent emails on this topic, I realized that I did not provide
an update to the group.

Bill and I discussed the pros and cons of the two approaches that were
debated on this thread. Though, both approaches could solve the stated
problem, having an option to provide asadmin options in a separate
configuration file(s) could ease the operation management in an
enterprise setting. If there is an existing code that performs similar
functionality, Bill would try to leverage that.

Sorry for the delay.