dev@glassfish.java.net

WORKSPACE OPEN

From: Prasad Subramanian <Prasad.Subramanian_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:16:30 +0530

The CVS workspace for Sailfin TRUNK and GlassFish SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH is
now open for checkins. Now that we are in the Soft Code freeze period,
the workspace is in a "Restricted" mode. What this means is that you
need a bug id for checkin and if a feature has to be added , you need an
approval from Srikanth and I .

Here is the process for checking in, which has to be followed from now on :

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=CheckinGuidelinesForSailfin#section-CheckinGuidelinesForSailfin-3.0ChangesInSailfinAndChangesInGlassFishArisingFromSailfinRestrictedSpace

Thanks
Prasad