dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin create-jvm-options Invalid option: D

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:33:42 -0700

Justin Lee wrote:
> you need to put -- before the name. bill (?) sent an email to dev
> earlier about it.

I found the email.

"In addition to the differences described below, there is a problem
with the create-jvm-options command - if the JVM option starts with
"-" (as it almost always does), you'll need to separate it from the
other options using "--", e.g.,

asadmin create-jvm-options -- -Dfoo=bar

This is a regression that I'll fix soon."

Thanks,
Amy