dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: regarding GfV3 and Metro 2.0

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 09:42:20 -0700

Sreekanth,
We do not integrate on nightly basis in v3 but mostly weekly or biweekly
as the fixes are needed. If there is something you need maybe we should
target an integration next week after discussing with Martin.
I assume your issue is solved about endorsed as I see you had
jaxb-osgi.jar in endorsed and not jaxb-api-osgi.jar

Regards,
Bhakti