dev@glassfish.java.net

regarding GfV3 and Metro 2.0

From: Sreekanth <Sreekanth.Manga_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:44:59 +0530

Hi,

May I know if we are integrating the latest metro bits in Glassfish v3
nightly builds or we have to update the bits manually.I see some issues
in WsSecurity area that were fixed a few days ago(~10 days back)

Also with latest glassfish V3 nightly , when I copy
webservices-api-osgi.jar and jaxb-osgi.jar in the JDK/jre/lib/endorsed
directory , wsimport is failing with

/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/wssecurity/test/build.xml:53:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/xtest-distribution/lib/module_harness.xml:339:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/wssecurity/test/build-functional.xml:76:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/wssecurity/test/build-functional.xml:62:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/wssecurity/functional/build.xml:230:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/wssecurity/functional/build.xml:1059:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/wssecurity/functional/src/js41/build.xml:69:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/wssecurity/functional/data/build-server.xml:100:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/space/Sreekanth/workspace/tango/qe-tests/wssecurity/functional/data/common-targets.xml:49:
taskdef A class needed by class com.sun.tools.ws.ant.WsImport cannot be
found: org/apache/tools/ant/DynamicConfigurator

But if I copy webservices-api.jar instead, from Gf V2, I don't see any
problem.Can some one kindly clarify.(or If I am missing something)

Thanks,
Sreekanth