dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMX Access to the MQ Broker

From: Satish Kumar <Satish.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:22:04 +0530

Jason:

You could have a look at the way it is implemented in the CLI to see how
the MBeanServer calls are made. Have a look at JMSDestination,
MQJMXConnectorInfo and MQAddressList classes to see how this is being
done. You should be able to reuse some of these classes as well.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need to talk.

Thx,
Satish