dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] Update on milestone freeze date

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:47:27 -0700

Folks,

First of all, while I have your attention -- please do continue to
follow the check-in process. It is really simple, do a clean build and
run quicklook tests before committing your changes. I know that you are
working hard to get your deliverables finished on time but having broken
builds (like we have had today) affects every one's productivity.

Now to the main topic of this email --

We will move the milestone freeze date to 5:00 pm pacific tomorrow (Jul
14, 2009). Please be sure to update the milestone document as you
complete your check-ins.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFv3FinalMS4

I do realize that we will not have all the features done by tomorrow's
deadline, so I am working on revising the schedule and therefore your
updates to the milestone document will be very useful.

As for the updated schedule, please stay tuned and expect another update
just after the milestone.

Thanks,

Abhijit