dev@glassfish.java.net

been offline for a while

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:11:44 +0200

Hello,

the last weeks (and probably some more weeks to come) I have nearly no
time for commenting on this list or even contributing code. But of
course I am still very much interested in GF. So I had a look at some of
the webtier-bugs and made a list of possible bugs to investigate further.

Now with v3 approaching fast I do not know about the best way to deal
with this. As I have said I cannot assure quick fixes as I am going to
work on the issues I am interested in for only a few hours per week. So
maybe I should postpone any bug fixing until after v3 - or at least
committing any code?

Anyways: I will post the issue(s) I intend to cover first sometime next
week after having a closer look at them again.

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer