dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: running latest v3 takes up 90+ % cpu

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 10:41:03 -0700

Thanks Lloyd for the quick fix.

Anissa

Lloyd Chambers wrote:
Fixed.  I was using LinkedBlockingQueue.drainTo(), which does not block, hence a continuous loop.  Now it uses take(), which blocks, followed by drainTo().

llcMP:amx-core-impl llc$ svn commit
Sending        amx-core-impl/src/main/java/org/glassfish/admin/amx/impl/mbean/ComplianceMonitor.java
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 28398.