dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: nucleus-base ?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:07:56 -0700

Alexis,

nucleus-base content has been moved under packager. However, note that
domain/domain1 is not stored as SVN content anymore since the default
domain for zip bundle is now being created using 'asadmin create-domain'
command at build time.

So, to get the latest domain1 without performing a full build, you can
extract the domain/domain1 content out of b51 zip bundle.

Thanks,

Snjezana